There are currently no translations available for our Web App calendar, but as a workaround, you can use a 3rd party translation widget called Google Translate.
Note: This translation method will only work if you are using a Custom Domain to load your calendar (it will not work if you embed your calendar).
- Click here to go to the Google Translate Widget page.
- Click the blue button “Add Your Website Now” and fill in the field for website URL — this should be your Timely calendar URL.
- Then click on the Next button.
- Click on the Get Code button.
- In your Timely dashboard, navigate to Calendar Settings > Customize tab > Header and Footer button >
- Paste the code into the Custom <HEAD> (HTML) box.
- Click on the Save button.
See the following screenshot:
How it looks on the calendar: