Facebook integration

Tagged: 

This topic contains 9 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Samantha Stevens 2 years, 1 month ago. This post has been viewed 5917 times

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Claudia Lepori
    Participant

Did you change something? there is no more facebook add on available on the shop.

Paul Collanton
    Participant

Unfortunately changes made by Facebook to their API forced us to remove it from the store. Previously we were the only plugin that allowed you to import events from your personal page. We want to maintain this functionality and we are investigating new techniques for providing it. Until we have something ready, we will not be offering it for sale.
    https://time.ly/forums/topic/facebook-integration/

Claudia Lepori
    Participant

Yhank you for the answer.

Claudia Lepori
    Participant

Do you have any idea on when it will be avalaible again?

Paul Collanton
    Participant

Hi Claudia – No update yet.

Jodi Avery
    Participant

If we purchase now, either the core+ or add-on bundle, will we have access to this once it is available? or will it be an additional purchase?

torb
    Participant

I was registering here to ask about the Facebook integration advertised on your front page; am I to understand it is no longer available? Will it be? If this is due to changes in Facebook’s policy/terms/whatever, I guess it is nothing you can do about it? What if I am not interested in importing from my personal profile, but from a business page?

Paul Collanton
    Participant

Yes Jodi, I’ll make sure it’s included for you if you purchase core +/ add-on bundle. Just remind me. 🙂

torb – thanks for bringing that to my attention. I’ll let our website team know that it’s still advertised there. All Facebook integration is currently unavailable and we’ll let you know when we find a workaround and when that is expected to come out.

Check out our updates on Twitter @_timely. As soon as we get an update about Facebook integration, I will personally make sure to post it there and we’ll also be updating the website.

Paul

Claudia Lepori
    Participant

Do you have any news? It’s important to understand when the facebook integration will be available again. I’ve a project waiting to be finished. I need to give a deadline to my client or i need to change all the project. Please tell me if there are some news and if you know when will be available again.

Thanks
    Claudia

Samantha Stevens
    Participant

Any news on a solution please?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The forum ‘Presale Questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.