- Fixed: Compatibility with PHP 7.0.
2.5.26 – Released Sep 18, 2017
- Fixed: Compatibility with PHP < 5.4.
2.5.24 – Released Sep 18, 2017
- Added: New samples section to help new calendar users.
2.5.23 – Released Sep 18, 2017
- Fixed: External ticketing URLs was not being presented correctly on imported events.
2.5.22 – Released Aug 10, 2017
- Fixed: On some PHP installations a specific code for exporting events wouldn’t work. Thanks to @vralfy.
- Fixed: On some events the featured image was missing
2.5.21 – Released Jun 17, 2017
- Fixed: One code implemented in Core 2.5.20 was incompatible with PHP 5.
2.5.20 – Released Jun 17, 2017
- Fixed: Monthly view would fill up with empty lines if there are no events for the current month.
- Fixed: Some events with featured image were being exported without X-WP-IMAGES-URL property set.
- Fixed: User with Author role was able do edit/delete other’s posts.
- Fixed: Some imported events weren’t being saved correctly due to faulty parse in the contact details.
- Improved: Added meta tags in event’s page, which will be used by Twitter’s URL Preview feature.
2.5.19 – Released Apr 19, 2017
- Fixed: Changed code to remove some PHP 7 warnings.
- Fixed: XSS Security vulnerability. Thanks to @stacyvlasits for pointing it out.
- Fixed: Right arrow for moving to the next month was missing in the Month view.
- Fixed: No modal window was showing up when clicking on link in the Tooltip/Popup in Featured Events.
2.5.18 – Released Mar 27, 2017
- Fixed: Returned the missing label for the previous month button.
- Fixed: Improved the handling of missing or poorly formatted timezones when importing events.
- Fixed: Plugin wasn’t enabling certain features in the WP Multisite Environment.
- Fixed: An undefined index error would occur in the month view.
- Fixed: Some users were getting a blank page when trying to view the details of the new version.
- Fixed: Importing to Google Calendar wasn’t working correctly.
- Fixed: Running wp-cron.php using PHP-Cli was throwing an error that $_SERVER wasn’t set.
2.5.16 – Released Feb 6, 2017
- Improved: Changed some error messages for Ticketing and API access.
2.5.15 – Released Jan 17, 2017
- Fixed: Importing calendar into Google Calendar wasn’t working is some specific cases.
- Fixed: Posterboard event end date wasn’t being translated properly.