There are currently no translations available for our Web App calendar, but as a workaround, you can use a 3rd party translation widget called Bing Translator Widget.
Note: This translation method will only work if you are using a Custom Domain to load your calendar (it will not work if you embed your calendar).
- Click here to go to the Bing Translator Widget page.
- Customize the code if you want at the bottom of the page.
- Copy the code in the grey textbox.
- Login to your Timely calendar dashboard and proceed to Calendar Settings > Customize tab >
- Paste the code into the Custom <HEAD> (HTML) box.
- Click on the Save button.
See the following screenshot:
How it looks on the calendar: