If you want to add a font that is not available by default, you can add a custom font through CSS. Here is an example of how to do this:
1. Find a font you would like to use on a free font provider website, like Google Fonts.
2. Click on the name of the font you would like to use (see screenshot below):
3. Click on the red link “+SELECT THIS FONT“
4. Click on the black bar on the bottom right “Family Selected”
5. Click on the @IMPORT tab
6. Copy the part of the code between <style> and </style>
7. Paste the code into the “Custom CSS” box under Calendar Settings > Customize > General tab.
8. Add the font name under Calendar Settings > Customize > Base Font (in the above example, you would add “Roboto“).
9. Save the settings.