Because of Wix limitations, it is necessary to follow these steps:
1. Go to your Wix Website Editor.
2. Click + Add on the left side of the Editor.
3. Click More.
4. Click Embed a Site, or drag it the relevant location on your page.
5. Click Enter Website Address.
6. Enter the website’s address (URL) under What’s the website address? Here is necessary to enter the full address of the calendar, for example http://live-timely-events-calendar.time.ly
7. Click Update.
How To Embed A Filtered Calendar
If you wish to embed a filtered calendar, you can still do so using the URL embed method above. Simply launch your calendar then select the filters you wish. You will notice the filters append to the end of your calendar URL in your browser’s address bar:
Simply copy the filtered URL from your address bar for your filtered calendar, and paste that URL in step 6 above.