Get help with your Timely Calendar
Not sure what kind of calendar you have? Hosted Calendars are managed through
your account on time.ly. WordPress plugins are managed through your website admin.
We offer prioritized support to our Hub clients. We reply in 8 hours to Hub inquiries, 12 for Hublite, and 24 hours to Pro. Please raise support tickets through the “get help” button in your dashboard or click below
If for whatever reason you are not able to properly use GetHelp feature please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For all our WordPress plugins, please log into your Time.ly account > Get Help. to create a support ticket. Don’t have one? Create an account through your Calendar admin.
Please do not raise issues on the WordPress.org support forum as it’s meant only for discussion and best practices. We reply to core users within 3 days
You can find here a list of self-help resources and escalations channels. Please read through and help us make the best product for your needs.
- User Guide: Learn how to get the most out of your calendar with videos and documents that explain everything you need to know including how to troubleshoot various issues some users may encounter.
- Known issues: If you escalate a bug via the WordPress.org support forums (for self hosted plugin users) of via Get Help (for Timely hosted users) our team will confirm and create a known issue here. Please subscribe to it and vote as this way you’ll be automatically notified via email of updates and fix releases.
- Feature requests: Please use our user guide to get a more clear picture of how our product works but raise any feature ideas (not issues) on our idea board.
- Release notes: You want to make sure a certain issue was addressed in a specific release? Or what improvements have been added to a new one? Head over here.
- Developer contribution: Our code is public on Github. Please feel free to contribute as sometimes that might be easier and faster that going through a support channel.