If you are using Venues with address/locations, or the Maps View add-on, be sure you have entered your Google Maps API key in the Settings — or it won’t load.
- To get a Google Maps API key, click here and follow the instructions provided
- Click the “Get Started” button and follow the instructions to create an API key.
- When prompted for type, be sure to select “Embed”.
- Copy your API key once you’ve created one.
- To enter your Google Maps API, navigate to your Calendar Dashboard > Calendar > Customize > Calendar Settings pane > Google Maps API Key > paste your API key > then click on the [Save] button.